Monday, April 20, 2009

self portrait...


so i missed the last couple of weeks over at i heart faces mostly because i don't really have any children readily available for taking photos of... :)

i shoot a lot of self portraits... i have a few links for anyone who would like to check out my work...

http://justalittleblackbird.blogspot.com

and www.marakatti.com/soitgoes

most of my self portraits are done with the help of a tripod and a lot of running back and forth... but this one was all me and my heavy nikon... :) thank goodness for a little of the straightening tool.




thanks!

-marika


5 comments:

  1. this is very cool. very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh... I love this!! It's so creative and beautiful! Fabulously done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So moody, dramatic and perfect. It's awesome to "meet" you this week. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marika! Your picture is so fascinating. You are very beautiful! I am glad you got to be Angie's pick this week! You are super skilled : )!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how the heck!? that pic rocks -uber creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete