Sunday, March 22, 2009

still "no flashin" at i heart faces (adults).. :)

hey hey... i made it into the top ten last week over at i heart faces for my adult entry into the "green" contest! fantastic!


This is my adult entry for this week's theme "no flash" at i heart faces...
i took this portrait of my mother with her dog Bingo (he has since passed away) in an abandoned home across the slew from her house. the cherry wallpaper is one of my favorite details.






thanks for stopping by!

-marika

5 comments:

  1. ooh, I like your photo a lot. It has a really cool feel to it, and lots of interesting detail. I think it's best appreciated when seen large too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural light, black and white - they combine to make a fine picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old-time look of this photo. Awesome detail!

    ReplyDelete