Monday, March 1, 2010

I love my job.


I love my job. Plain and simple. Love it.
I spent the day this past Saturday, photographing Mike Lengel, a very talented young musician. Back in December of 2008, Mike played music at one of my photography shows. It was fantastic. We've been trying to get together for a shoot ever since then, and it finally came together. Here is just a small sample of what came out of our creatively collaborative day of shooting. I've only just begun sifting through all the images.
















This was my first shoot in my new studio space. Not only was Mike a great sport, patiently waiting as I set up shots, he helped me move my new desk up the stairs at the office! Thanks Mike!

Anyway... I love my job. Wouldn't do anything else in the world.

-marika

No comments:

Post a Comment