Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jarrod Gorbel @ The Vera Project in Seattle, WA 03.02.2010

Last night I drove 60 miles to downtown Seattle to see a musician who I have been trying to see perform live for the past four and a half years... Jarrod Gorbel of The Honorary Title. For some reason, I always find out his band is in town about two days before the show, and either have something going on, or I get too lazy to drive all the way to Seattle. This past Sunday, I was looking around online at shows, and saw that he was going to be playing at The Vera Project for his solo tour. I wasn't going to miss it this time, so I bought my ticket online. I ended up having to work late at the frame shop last night, so I was nervous about whether or not I would get to the show on time. Luckily, it was a piece of cake, and I was actually early.
The show was beautiful. Jarrod stood onstage with just his guitar and hauntingly beautiful voice.

And I did what I do best...




this is my favorite shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------




























make sure to check out Jarrod's music here...

http://www.myspace.com/jarrodgorbelmusic

and here...

http://www.myspace.com/thehonorarytitle



-marika


No comments:

Post a Comment